Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Fifty, Fab and Foxy


Introducing the beautiful Kazzie Lemmon
LOOK AT HER SMILE.....I truly believe that the most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile and it saddens me when I hear women talk down about themselves like they aren't good enough. Honestly when a woman is confident and sure about herself, it doesn't matter what she looks like, her smile and they way she carries herself is SEXY!



I don’t know how many times I’ve had my girlfriends or female acquaintances tell me that they aren't skinny enough, girly enough, curvy enough or young enough to do a sexy photo-shoot.  It saddens me that some women feel they have to live up to a certain ideal to feel good about themselves. I just want to get inside their heads and tell them "you are enough". You are the PERFECT version of you!
"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful" ~ Sophia Loren
Needless to say, it was exciting for me to witness the amazing experience my best friend Kazzie Lemmon went through this past weekend, in her very own Boudoir photo shoot with Allison Cole Photography. By the end of the shoot she felt FIFTY, FAB and FOXY!!!!!


FIFTY, FIT, FAB and FOXY!
As I sat back and watched the day unfold I was so impressed with the girlie experience that Allison created for Kaz. On arrival at the studio she was treated to a relaxing cup of tea, there was time for a chat and a bit of laughter, which helped Kaz to relax and talk about what she wanted out of the photo-shoot. Then it was time for makeup and hair with Sharon Dye and the best part, the wardrobe. Once Kaz was all glammed up, the photo shoot got under way and it truly was a barrel of laughs. Allison coached Kaz through the entire process and her nervousness was soon replaced with some good old cheeky girl talk to put Kaz in the mood for those sexy shots.
Alison had spent time with Kaz before the shoot, setting up a Pinterest Boudoir Photoboard for inspiration, which helped to identify expectations and helped things flow easier on the day.
Photographer behind the scenes, capturing this stunning photo of Kazzie Lemmon
To sum up the day, Kaz writes, "I can only liken the photo shoot to having a spa day, I felt special, I felt pampered, I felt relaxed, I had fun and the little girl in me came out with the hair, make up and dressing up. The result was even knowing that I have wrinkles, I earned them. I knew I wasn't a size ten but I could still dress well. I like the results, no I LOVE the results and I am very proud of myself. I would recommend the experience to anyone that will listen. FIFTY, FAB and FOXY!!!!!
"Beauty to me is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or kick-ass red lipstick" ~ Gwyeneth Paltrow

No comments :

Post a Comment