Saturday, June 20, 2015

Keep your circle tight

I've known a lot of people in my life and many I have called my good FRIENDS,  however life has also taught me some very valuable lessons. 

Hard times will always reveal true friends.

Being honest may not earn you many friends but it will always earn you the right ones. 

A true friend accepts who you are and also helps you become who you can be. 

A true friend won't ditch you when something or someone better comes along. 

A true friend never gets in your way, unless you are going down. 

Fake friends believe in rumours, real friends believe in you. 

Side by side or miles apart, true friends are always close at heart. 

A true friend doesn't just contact you when they want something. 

Analyse who is worth being in your circle and forget the rest. 

TRUE FRIENDS ARE RARE! 


No comments :

Post a Comment